A Phase III, 12-week, Double-blind, Randomised, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Multinational, Efficacy and Safety Study of Symbicort® Turbuhaler (R) 160/4.5 μg 2 Inhalations Twice Daily (Bid) Compared to Oxis (R) Turbuhaler (R) 4.5 μg 2 Inhalations Twice Daily (Bid) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUMIRE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 23 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met according to results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 17 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History