Study of BAY43-9006 (Sorafenib) in Combination With Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Previously Untreated Patients With Stage IIIB (With Malignant Pleural Effusions) or Stage IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Nov 2011 Actual end date Sep 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Jun 2011 to Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.