Electrophysiological Effects of Guanfacine Extended-Release (GXR) on Inhibitory Control in Children With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 42 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.