A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of a H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in Immunocompromised Adults Who Have Undergone Solid Organ Transplantation or Bone Marrow Transplantation and in Age-Matched Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 13 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.