A Phase I Open-label, Fixed Sequence Study to Determine the Effect of Multiple Intravenous Doses of AZD6765 on the Pharmacokinetics of Oral Midazolam (CYP3A4 Substrate) in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lanicemine (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder; Seizures
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2010 New trial record