A Phase III Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Comparative Efficacy and Safety Study of D961H (20 mg Once Daily) Versus Placebo for Prevention of Gastric and/or Duodenal Ulcers Associated With Continuous Low-dose Aspirin (LDA) Use
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAVENDER
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 06 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-disease-recurrence' has been met.
- 22 Jun 2012 The results of this trial were used to support approval of esomeprazole in Japan for prevention of ulcer reccurence in aspirin users.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History