A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Sequential (Intravenous, Oral) Moxifloxacin Versus Comparator in Pediatric Subjects With Complicated Intra-abdominal Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Ertapenem
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MOXIPEDIA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 18 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jan 2015.