Phase I/II Study Combining Humanised Anti-CD20 (Veltuzumab), Anti-CD22 (Epratuzumab) and Both Monoclonal Antibodies With Intensive Chemotherapy in Adults With Recurrent or Refractory B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary) ; Veltuzumab (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Asparaginase; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARALL
- 19 Oct 2014 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 19 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.