Everolimus (RAD001) Therapy for Epilepsy in Patients With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2016 Results assessing long term efficacy and safety of everolimus over four years published in the Neurology.
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.