JCV Antibody Program in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Receiving or Considering Treatment With Tysabri: STRATIFY-2
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STRATIFY-2
- Sponsors Biogen
- 01 Nov 2017 Results of pooled retrospective analysis assessing natalizumab-associated progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy from four observational studies (STRATIFY-2, STRATA, TOP, and TYGRIS) published in the Lancet Neurology.
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.