Re-examination Study for General Drug Use to Assess the Safety and Efficacy Profile of EZETROL in Usual Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 New trial record