Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of Topical Moxidex Otic Solution in the Treatment of Acute Otitis Media With Otorrhea in Tympanostomy Tubes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis media
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 New trial record