Selecting Treatment in Colorectal Cancer: Capecitabine or 5-fluorouracil Selection According to Polymorphisms in TS-3'UTR and ERCC1-118 to be Combined With Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan as First-line Chemotherapy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SETICC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.