Selecting Treatment in Colorectal Cancer: Capecitabine or 5-fluorouracil Selection According to Polymorphisms in TS-3'UTR and ERCC1-118 to be Combined With Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan as First-line Chemotherapy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SETICC
- 14 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has not been met, according to results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 14 Nov 2017 Results assessing bevacizumab plus XELOX (control) versus treatment tailored according to TYMS-3'UTR 6 bp ins/del and ERCC1-118C/T polymorphisms, were published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated