A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Three-Way Crossover, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of CK-2017357 in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tirasemtiv (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Dec 2012 Results were presented at the 23rd International Symposium on ALS/MND, according to a Cytokinetics media release.
- 01 Sep 2012 Tolerability and pharmacodynamic results published in the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 15 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History