A Three-way Incomplete Block Crossover Study to Investigate the 24-hour Pulmonary Function of Three Dosage Strengths of Fluticasone Furoate (FF)/GW642444 Inhalation Powder vs. Placebo, in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met according to results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 10 Jul 2012 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History