A randomized, open label, comparative, multicentric study to assess the efficacy and safety of Fixed dose combination capsules of Celecoxib and Diacerein in comparison with Fixed dose combination tablets of Aceclofenac and Diacerein in patients suffering from osteoarthritis of knee and/or hip joints.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aceclofenac/diacerein; Celecoxib/diacerein
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 10 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 26 Feb 2010 New trial record