Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment w/ Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide (Revlimid) and Dexamethasone (CRD) in Subjects w/ Newly Diagnosed, Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma Requiring Systemic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2012 Final results were published in the online version of Blood, and were reported in a media release.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.