A 12-week Treatment, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Once Daily Indacaterol in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.