An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the BRAF Inhibitor GSK2118436 in Combination with the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212 in Subjects with BRAF Mutant Metastatic Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 25 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Results from 5-year analysis (data cut off October 13, 2016 n=162) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History