Randomised phase II trial of bevacizumab (AVASTIN) in combination with gemcitabine or attenuated doses of cisplatin and gemcitabine as first-line treatment of elderly patients with advanced non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer - EAGLES
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGLES
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.