A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Albiglutide When Used in Combination With Pioglitazone With or Without Metformin in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Albiglutide (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 19 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 26 Feb 2010 New trial record