A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 6-week, Crossover Study to Examine the Effects of Tiotropium (Spiriva HandiHaler, 18 microg Once Daily) on Dynamic Hyperinflation and Physical Exercise Capacity in Patients With Early Stage Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2013 Results for the effect of tiotropium bromide on spontaneous expiratory flow-volume curves presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 31 Aug 2012 Results will be presented at the 2012 European Respiratory Society Congress according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.