Randomized, Single-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pulmonary Deposition, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ciprofloxacin in Japanese Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD; GOLD II-III), Following Multiple Inhalation of Ciprofloxacin PulmoSphere Inhalation Powder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 04 Jul 2010 Actual number of patients added to 16 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jul 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.