A Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) Study of Safety and Effectiveness in Subjects With Tigecycline Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 742 to 3000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.