A Phase III Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity and Tolerability of V503, a Multivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine, Given Concomitantly With REPEVAX in Preadolescents and Adolescents (11 to 15 Year Olds)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; DTaP poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 24 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.