A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Fixed-Dosage Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Armodafinil Treatment (150 and 200 mg/Day) as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults With Major Depression Associated With Bipolar I Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 23 Jan 2013 Top-line results have been reported in a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
- 23 Jan 2013 Primary objective of demonstrating statistically significant improvement of armodafinil 150 mg/day vs placebo, as assessed with the 'Inventory-of-Depressive-Symptomatology' (primary endpoint) has not been met.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History