A Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses of ABT-450 With Ritonavir (ABT-450/r), ABT-333 or ABT-072 Each Administered Alone and in Combination With Peginterferon α-2a and Ribavirin (PegIFN/RBV) in Treatment-Naïve Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paritaprevir (Primary) ; ABT 072; Dasabuvir; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAMPION-2
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 22 Apr 2012 Interim results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History