A Prospective,Randomized,Double-Blind,Controlled,Multicenter,Phase III Study of Nimotuzumab in Combination With Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy for Patients With Local Advanced Nasopharyngeal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2010 New trial record