Re-examination Study for General Vaccine Use to Assess the Safety Profile of ROTATEQ in Usual Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 3473 to 3600 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov