A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OPC-34712 as Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Adult Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Central nervous system stimulants
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEP-A
- 10 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2010 New trial record