Re-examination Study For General Drug Use to Assess the Safety and Efficacy Profile of EMEND in Usual Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 04 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 3482 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.