Phase II Open Label Trial of Thermal Ablation and Lyso-Thermosensitive Liposomal Doxorubicin (Thermodox) for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Liver Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABLATE
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 88 to 41 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.