A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Trial of GS-9256 Plus GS-9190 Alone and in Combination With Ribavirin for 28 Days in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection (Protocol No. GS-US-196-0112).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs GS 9256 (Primary) ; Tegobuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 20 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and England.
- 17 Oct 2011 Results published in Hepatology.
- 05 Sep 2011 Dosing of tegobuvir discontinued in patients receiving the four-drug regimen due to reports of serious adverse events.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History