A Phase I Pharmacokinetic Study of Intraperitoneal CTEP-Supplied Agent Bortezomib (PS-341, NSC 681239) and Carboplatin (NSC# 241240) in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.