A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase I Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ZYT1, a Selective Thyroid Receptor (TR) beta Agonist, Following the Oral Administrations in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ZY T1 (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.