Effective rituximab treatment in primary Sjogren's syndrome: A randomised,double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2012 Results assessing changes from baseline in immunoglobulin free light chain concentrations presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 04 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 May 2011 Interim results reporting the effects of treatment on BAFF levels were presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History