A Phase 1-2 Dose-Escalation and Safety Study of ADXS31-142 Alone and of ADXS31-142 in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADXS 31142 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-046
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an Advaxis media release, two poster presentations featuring preliminary immune correlative data from this trial will were selected for presentation at the third annual CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference: Translating Science into Survival.
- 13 Jun 2017 According to an Advaxis media release, data from this trial presented at annual Investor & Analyst Day.
- 13 Jun 2017 According to an Advaxis media release, data from this trial have been submitted for presentation at the CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History