AIPAC (Active Immunotherapy PAClitaxel): A Multicentre, Phase IIb, Randomised,Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Hormone Receptor-positive Metastatic Breast Carcinoma Patients Receiving IMP321 (LAG-3Ig Fusion Protein) or Placebo as Adjunctive to a Standard Chemotherapy Treatment Regimen of Paclitaxel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMP 321 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIPAC
- Sponsors Immutep
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, this study is expected to be fully recruited in H1 2018.
- 02 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=15) from the the safety run-in phase of the trial, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 May 2017 According to Prima BioMed media release, interim results from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 53rd annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History