Clinical, Virological and Safety Outcomes of a Lopinavir/Ritonavir-Based Regimen in HIV-1 Infected Patients in Routine Clinical Use in China: A Multicenter Post-Marketing Observational Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.