A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of MEGF0444A, a Human IgG1 Antibody, in Combination With Bevacizumab and Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Parsatuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 26 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 72; according to a Roche presentation, the trial has been expanded to include a cohort of patients with renal cell carcinoma.
- 03 Mar 2010 New trial record