A Randomized , Open-label, Multicenter, Phase II Study to Compare the Efficacy of S-1 and S-1 Plus Leucovorin as Second Line Treatment on Gemcitabine-refractory Patients With Inoperable or Advanced Pancreatic Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Folinic acid
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APC-S1
- 30 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
- 30 May 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov