A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of the mTor Inhibitor RAD001 (Everolimus) in Combination With Lenalidomide (Revlimid) for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Sezary syndrome; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.