A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin 100 mg in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on a Sulfonylurea in Combination With Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Gliclazide; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 427 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History