Clarithromycin Observational Study for Evaluation of Treatment, Safety and Recovery Time of Respiratory Tract Infection in Saudi Clinical Setting (CLOSER).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Chronic bronchitis; Chronic sinusitis; Community-acquired pneumonia; Respiratory tract infections; Tonsillopharyngitis; Tracheitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLOSER
- 09 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.