A Multi-center, Post-Marketing Observational Study to Identify the Recovery Time in Children With Lower Respiratory Tract Infections Treated With Klacid Granules for Oral Suspension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 04 Mar 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual patient number (331) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.