A Pilot Study Evaluating the Onset of Action of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray and Olopatadine Nasal Spray Compared to Placebo Nasal Spray in Reducing Nasal Allergic Symptoms Following Ragweed Exposure in the Allergen BioCube (ABC).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Olopatadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2010 Planned initiation date added to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.