A Multi-centre, Randomized, Double-blind, Active Control, Parallel-group, 2-arm Study to Investigate the Effect of Ethinylestradiol / Drospirenone (0.02 mg/3 mg) Oral Contraception in a 24/4 Regimen Compared to Ethinylestradiol / Desogestrel (0.02 mg/0.15 mg) Oral Contraception in a 21/7 Regimen on Hormone Withdrawal Associated Symptoms in Otherwise Healthy Women After 4 Cycles of Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 17 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 590 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.