Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lanreotide 120 mg as a Palliative Treatment of Clinical Symptoms Associated With Malignant Intestinal Obstruction in Inoperable Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.