A Phase I Feasibility Trial of Cyclophosphamide, Alvocidib (Flavopiridol) and Rituximab (CAR) in Patients With High Risk B-cell CLL/SLL
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.